Dialogue About Starting, Extending, and Ending Conversations



STARTING, EXTENDING, AND ENDING CONVERSATIONS

            The bel rang, the students walk into the school bus.
Krystal : “Huh, today is a tiring day.”
Hana    : “Yeah, that’s true.”
Krystal : “Oh, you also felt it. Mmm.. Are you a new student? I never see you before.”
Hana    : “Yes, I am. Today is my first time to study here.”
Krystal : “Hmm.. Where do you come from?”
Hana     : “I from Japan, exactly in Osaka. I just moved three days ago because my father work                     here.”
Krystal  : “It’s great! You are so lucky! Someday, I want to go there.”
Hana     : “Yeah.. I sure that you can go. Anyway, what is your name?”
Krystal  : “My name is Krystal from grade XI-C. ”
Hana     : “My name is Hana from grade XI-A.”
Krystal  : “Emm Hana.. what is the different between Osaka and Paris?”
Hana      : “I think, Paris more popular and crowd than Osaka. There are many boutique in the side   of street and the cloth style of Paris always become trend in the world.”
Krystal   : “Oh. Do you prefer to stay in Osaka or Paris?
Hana      : “Actually, I prefer to stay in Osaka. Cause there are many beautifull cherry blossom, my favourite flower and many cool places.”
Krystal   : “Here, there are also many cool places that you didn’t know.”
Hana      : “Really? Can you tell me, that places?”
Krystal   : “They are Eiffel Tower, Place de la Concorde, Musee Du Louvre which contain Monalisa Paint,  Paris Pont Alexandre, and other interest places. But, I often go to Paris Pont Alexandre at evening.”
Hana      : “Why do you like that place? I just hear it.”
Krystal   : “Hahahaha, Because the scenery is beautifull. I put mind at rest by listen to music there. I am sure if you go there, you won’t be regret.”
Hana      : “Woow....!”
Krystal   : “Hey! What are you reading?”
Hana      : “This is my new novel.”
Krystal   : “Oh, I like read a novel too. What is the story telling about?”
Hana      : “Ehm.. The story telling about the love story of 4 seasons.”
Krystal   : “That sounds interesting.”
Hana      : “Yeaahh.. OH MY GOD!!”
Krystal   : “Why? Oh.. Super Show 5. I want to see it. But, I don’t have enough money to buy the ticket.”
Hana      : “Really? What a pity. Actually, I plan to see the concert before. Emm.. You can borrow my money to buy the ticket. We will see together.”
Krystal   : “May I?”
Hana      : “Of course. This is your golden chance.”
Krystal   : “Thank you very much, Hana. You are really kind.”
Hana      : “We buy the ticket tomorrow, OK?”
Krystal   : “OK, but we must determine the place for meeting.”
Hana      : “Emm.. What do you think, if I pick you up from your house?”
Krystal   : “Yes, I agree. I’m sorry, but I have arrived. I must go down. Bye, Hana.”
Hana      : “Be careful, Krystal. Bye.”
Krystal   : “Yeah. See you tomorrow. Oh ya, what time do you pick me up?”
Hana      : “Emm.. around 08.00 a.m.”
Krystal   : “OK.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contoh Teks Pewara / Pranatacara dalam Bahasa Jawa

Tugas SBK : Contoh Nirmana Titik, Garis, Bidang, Gempal, dan Tekstur

Tugas Bahasa Indonesia Memahami Struktur dan Kaidah Kebahasaan Teks Opini/Editorial “Menjual Sembari Menjaga Nirwana"